The importance of this privacy statement?
Drisag attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and personal data when using our website. We will therefore only process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and other relevant applicable legal requirements.
With this Privacy Statement, Drisag wishes to point out to you, as a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, and as a user of our website drisag.be, any processing operations and your rights as a User.
By using our website, you are deemed to have knowledge of and accept our Privacy Statement. Where necessary, we will ask you as a User for explicit, free, unambiguous and specific permission to perform certain processing operations when using our website.
Who processes the Personal Data?
Drisag is responsible for the use of the website. The website is owned by:
Drisag is the controller and alone or in collaboration with others determines the purpose and means for the processing of your personal data. And this always in the framework of the use of the website and its functionalities.
Drisag often processes the personal data through the intervention of third party service providers who receive clear instructions to this end and may only process your personal data in accordance with the instructions of Drisag and the GDPR.
These processors can always be communicated to you on request.
What personal data are processed?
Drisag undertakes to comply with the general legal principles regarding the processing of personal data when processing personal data. In particular, in application of the principle of minimal data processing, Drisag will only process those data that are strictly necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy statement.
A list of categories of personal data that may be processed by your use can be found here:
- When contacting us via the contact form: identification data and personal data which you provide in your message;
- When calculating the route: identification data;
- When sending your application: identification data, lifestyle habits, consumption habits and personal data which you provide via sending your CV, your motivation letter or your portfolio;
- When posting a reaction: identification data;
- When subscribing to the newsletter: identification data;
For what purposes are my personal data processed?
Drisag processes your personal data to provide you as a user of our website with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. Drisag processes your personal data in order to offer the functionalities of the website correctly and intuitively and, where necessary, to respond appropriately to your requests.
The processing of data which you provide through the use of the website is done only for the following specific purposes:
- To allow the user to contact Drisag, or to allow Drisag to contact the user;
- To allow the user to apply for certain vacancies, as well as to allow Drisag to assess the application, contact you, as well as to create a recruitment reserve;
- To offer and improve our website;
- To offer personalized and specific products and services based on information and data provided;
- To detect and protect against fraud, errors and / or criminal behaviour;
- To connect, diagnose and, if necessary, individualize your use of your individualization;
- Performing static analyses;
By using the application and its connected functionalities of your device, data is gathered for static purposes. Such data are necessary to optimise the use of the website.
The User often provides the personal data to Drisag himself and can thus exercise a certain control on its accuracy. If certain data should be incorrect or incomplete, Drisag may decide to suspend certain functionalities pending the addition or correction.
What are your rights?
Guarantee of compliance with the principles specific to the processing of personal data
Drisag only processes your personal data:
- In accordance with the purposes as defined here or in a way that is not incompatible with this original purpose;
- In a proper, lawful and transparent manner in which the processing, as the case may be, is based on the following principles: consent, legitimate interest, execution agreement or a legal obligation;
- In a way that is proportionate to the intended purpose;
- In a correct manner;
- During the period that is necessary for the purpose in question and which will be explained to you on request;
- In a way that includes sufficient safeguards against unauthorized access, unlawful processing and/or unintentional loss or damage;
Right of inspection – right to rectification – right to erasure
Each person who adequately proves his identity has the right to obtain from Drisag a definitive answer about whether or not to process personal data concerning him and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data.
You have the right to obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data that are processed, the recipients of the personal data, the (criteria for the) period (to be determined) during your personal data will be stored and the rights you can exercise in accordance with the GDPR.
If you wish to use your right of access / rectification / erasure, Drisag will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the application and only if this right exists on your behalf. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Personal data that are incomplete or inaccurate can always be corrected or deleted. The User is responsible for first changing any inaccurate and incomplete data via the application. You can exercise your right to amendment by providing a supplementary statement to Drisag. Drisag will comply with this within one month after receiving the additional statement.
As a User, you also have the right to have your personal data deleted by Drisag without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right in the following cases, which Drisag will assess:
- When your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- When you withdraw your consent and no other legal basis exists for the processing;
- When objections are raised to the processing and no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing exist;
- When the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- When your data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation;
Right to limitation of the processing / right of objection
As a User, you have the right to obtain a limitation of the processing by Drisag if one of the following elements applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data;
- Drisag’s processing appears to be unlawful and you do not wish to delete the personal data;
- Drisag no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes, but you still need them for the institution, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim;
- Drisag must assess the presence of the grounds for the deletion of the personal data, and this during this period;
you also have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation. Drisag then ceases to process your personal data, unless Drisag can invoke compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh your right to object.
You also have the right to not be subjected to an exclusively automated processing-based decision when legal consequences are linked to this or such a decision could have a significant impact upon you.
Finally you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to use your right to object / restriction of processing, Drisag will comply within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Right to data transfer
You have the right to obtain the personal data provided to Drisag in a structured, common and machine readable form if the processing is done on the basis of your consent. In addition, you have the right to transfer the personal data to another controller when the processing of your personal data relies merely upon your permission
If you wish to use your right to data transfer, Drisag will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to: email@example.com .
Right to Forgetfulness
Whenever you have rightly requested Drisag to rectify, delete or still process data in a limited way, Drisag will inform every recipient of this personal data, unless this proves impossible or would require an unreasonable amount of effort. You can also receive information about these recipients at any time.
Right to withdraw your permission / right to complain
You have the right to withdraw your permission at any time. The revocation of permission will not impede the lawfulness of the processing based on the permission granted before the revocation. In addition, you have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by Drisag with the competent supervisory authorities.
If you wish to use your right of access, Drisag will comply within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to information / transparency
In exercising your rights, Drisag will always act in accordance with the GDPR and thus provide all the information required in the GDPR in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form which you will receive in a simple language.
The deadlines for responding to your requests may be extended in exceptional circumstances, including the complexity / multiplicity of your requests. To this end, Drisag will inform you within one month of receiving your request of this extension and of the reason for this extension.
During the use of the application, so-called “cookies” can be placed on your storage in order to remember certain choices of the returning user. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, to remember technical choices and to show you any more relevant offers.